The following positions for the project entitled “Multilocation Trial of Jatropha curcas in different agroclimatic zones and study of Agronomic practices” Anand Agricultural University, Anand. The project duration is from 2009 to 2012.
Position: Research Associate
Qualification: Ph.D. in Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Genetics / Agronomy / Botany / Agri. or Plant Biotechnology/ Horticulture
Desirable: Work experience in Field breeding/ Agronomy/Horticulture.
Salary: Rs.16,000/- + 7.5 % HRA pm
Position: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: M. Sc./M. Sc. (Agri.) Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Genetics / Botany/ Biotechnology /Agri. or Plant Biotechnology.
Salary: Rs.12,000/- + 7.5 % HRA pm (1st & 2nd Year) Rs. 14,000/- + 7.5 % HRA pm (3rd Year)
Terms and Conditions
1. The applications should be made separately for each post.
2. The biodata should include : (1) Full name of the applicant, (2) Complete contact details (including phone & e mail), (3) Date of birth and age, (4) Educational qualifications (Graduation onwards with percentage and grade obtained), (5) Experience, (6) Other relevant details like publications, knowledge of computers, extracurricular activities, etc
3. Copies of all relevant documents should be attached with the application.
4. The applicants must bring alongwith them their bio-data, original documents and a brief of research work carried during P.G. along with one set of photocopied documents at the time of interview.
5. No T.A. / D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Positions are temporary for project period only.
7. Selected candidates shall not claim for regularization / appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts in the University on termination of the project.
8. The continuation of the contract will be co-terminus with the project depending on the satisfactory progress and availability of the budget. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time if work is not found satisfactory or on any administrative ground, without assigning any reasons.
9. The application should reach “The Unit Officer, Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Anand Agricultural Universitu, Anand 388110” on or before 09/09/2009 in sealed envelopes superscribed with “Application for RA/ JRF”.
10. The University /Department reserves its right to fill in all or any post if deemed necessary.
You need to be a member of Africa Sustainable Energy & Environment Platform to add comments!
Join Africa Sustainable Energy & Environment Platform