ESG, Environmental Solutions Group, has set up a mechanical compressed earthen block making project in Durban, S. Africa. Please take a look on the web site www.esgint.com to see the Durban project in operation.

Monday and Tuesday Jan 17 and 18 we are giving between 7 and 12 presentations of the block process to a trade mission from Angola and S. Africa. It will be same Power Point given to Cape Town in May 2010.

After viewing the video please give us your comments. We will be conducting a demo and seminar in Durban in Feb or March. If you are interested in seeing it please let us know.

If you have any questions on process, economics, history, quality and etc. please ask.

Bob Morriss

ESG

Views: 105

Replies to This Discussion

Hi
how are U ? really it is a hot and important issue for searching a sustainable solution for the current deforestation problem of the continent following the rise of population growth and demand for shelter.in Ethiopia 2/3 of deforestation is caused by hose-construction &furniture demand .earthen housing will solve these critical problem .but detail training must be given to trainers to train in home land .as a natural resource conservation expert i suggest these is the ultimate solution for environmental degradation caused by deforestation .finally i want to say that i am very interested with these issue and went to train practically .and expand the technology in my country.

BEST REGARDS
NEBIYU EZRA

RSS

Africa Business Panel | B2B Market Research

As a valued LinkedIn group member, we invite you to join a prestigious online community.

The Africa Business Panel is open exclusively to business men and women engaged in business on the African continent.

As a participant in the African Business Panel, you will benefit in several ways and at the same time, you will have no obligations whatsoever. You will decide if and when you want to participate. However, the more you participate in surveys, the better your chances of benefiting from your membership.

Click here to join now

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Bas Vlugt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service